Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ELITE IPK II SHUTS DOWN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldjamesh

Vendor
May 23, 2011
US
Hello, Customer has an Elite IPK II system that just shuts down for a few minutes multiple times through out the day. No lights or displays on phones. After a few minutes it just starts right back up by itself and runs again just fine.
It would not do it while I was on site. Wondered if anyone else has experienced this. I do not have any parts in stock so I thought I would ask before I ordered a power supply. Would old batteries cause this problem?
Also would a regular IPK cabinet and power supply work in place of the IPK II? I am new to NEC so any help would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

There is a command for automatic reset. It functions when the system is idle for X amount of time. We usually set it for once a year on Jan 1st. You might take a look at it and make sure it wasn't set improperly.
It's around CMD 90 or 93.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back