Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Element RECORDS is undefined in ATTRIBUTES

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingHorseman

Technical User
Oct 16, 2008
US
I am a newbie to ColdFusion and got an error message that was bugging me resolved on this very forum and I greatly appreciate that. On fixing that error, I am now, getting another error as there are a lot of CF scripts on the site that I am managing. The scripts used to work before (in ColdFusion 5) but, now, they seem to be cropping up errors, left, right and center.

Code:
[b]Variable SR is undefined. 		[/b]
 		The error occurred in /u03/COMMON/Notices/premier/notices_summary.cfm: line 112	
110 :             <cfif #MakeDatabase.recordcount# EQ 0>&nbsp;
111 :             <cfelse>
[b]112 :                <CFOUTPUT Query="MakeDatabase" StartRow=#SR# MaxRows=#RecordsToDisplay#>[/b]
113 :                   <cfset TrimmedString = Trim(ID)>
114 :                   <cfset year = Year(#REPORT_DT#)>
I would definitely appreciate the help in resolving this error and am also wondering if there is any setting in ColdFusion 8 overall that would help me in minimising or eliminating these type of errors?

Thanks for pointing out what may have been obvious to you, but, not to me as I still can't get around why something would break which was working perfectly fine before. I fixed that problem and am now, dealing with another error. A lot of it is I guess due to several authors writing the code and there doesn't seem to be a smooth flow.
Ahhh! I guess I am the last one standing and so, have inherited it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back