Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

electronic timecard program wanted 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmons

Technical User
Oct 9, 2002
Hi there,

Do you know of an electronic timecard program that works with MAS90? Our company needs one.

Thanks, emmons

There is a Mas90 reseller in Mobile, AL that I am pretty sure has a solution for this. Try McGinnis & Associates(251) 341-5001

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

My client's have used Kronos and Visual Integrator. The Kronos folks designed an export using their reporting tool.

Regards,

Wayne Schulz
Schulz Consulting, LLC

We are developing a timecard solution specifically for integration with MAS90 Timecard/Payroll.

Thanks,
Bill O'Rourke
Business Computer Solutions
bill@bcsgroup.net

We use TimeClock Plus V5. It's canned reports and export utilities work very well with visual integrator. Import into Time Card and process like the data was entered manually.

I wrote the VI job, and wrote a small access app to auto export, and auto call the VI job each week, so it is truely seamless.

ChaZ

"When religion and politics ride in the same cart...the whirlwind follows."
Frank Herbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back