Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electronic Expense Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2003
US
Hi all,

I work for a 500 employee global company with approximately 60% of the employees being remote employees working out of remote home offices, remote U.S. offices, and remote international offices with no administration employees at those locations.

Our problem is employee expenses and expense reports and we are just about at critical mass for the problem. We currenlty process all of the expense reports manually and it is a painstaking process to get everything approved, documented, and reimbursed on time.

We are looking for a solution to this problem that would not involve hiring another 5 employees to handle the expense reporting process. However, we would be interested in purchasing a system that could take some of the burden off everyone involved, including the employees that are submitting the expense reports.

Does anybody have any ideas? How about software recommendations? Process ideas? Vendor ideas? Thanks so much for your help! And, any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

I do know that there are software solutions available to do same day processing.

I know that when a friend that worked for HP a couple of years ago would submit an expense report via the HP intranet he would have the money direct deposited that day or the next day at the latest. Check with ADP or your payrol provider. They may have a solution that will work.

Denny

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)

[noevil]
(My very old site)

We use Xpede.
I hate the user interface, but it works.

Chip H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back