Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electra Elite IPK Voicemail Record 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgriff1985

IS-IT--Management
Apr 4, 2011
US
I have a customer who has an Electra Elite IPK CPU that went down. We had to reprogram the system with a new card and all is well, however, the customer would like Voicemail Live Record setup. We used to have a line key setup to do this, but I cannot remember how to set this up initially (20 years ago) and cannot find it in my feature and spec manuals and other programming manuals. It all talks about the system doing it but doesn't mention how to accomplish this. I have spent several hours reading the manuals and testing different feature access key settings, I have activated the ability to record the CO lines in programming as well as the other settings to allow it, but I cant seem to figure out how I programmed the feature access key to accomplish this task. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vsmtch_3.pdf Technician guide has instructions for Live Record. Post your email and I can send it to you.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

I found the one place not mentioned in the manual. I found in 1-8-26 that the gm port wasn’t programmed it was 000 and made the main vm port 300 and worked perfectly now I am trying to fix 4 phones that need to just auto dial extension 100 when it is off hook.

I fixed this by just putting an outgoing call restriction on the handset. It won’t auto dial 100 but they can still dial 100 which they know how to do.

I have to figure out how to dial from the scroll directory. They want to be able to take a number from it and just pick up a line and call.

I also have feature keys programmed for one touch internal calling that tells you when that ext is busy or whatever and 3 of the extensions blink like that person is on the phone or BNA or DNd but they aren’t. I have done the universal cancel codes and the individual ones and the steady blink blink, off a second blink blink just keeps going and going like the energizer bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back