Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electra Elite 48 no ring 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHinote

Programmer
Dec 8, 2016
US
Can't figure out how to turn ringing on for a station. Did feature + hold+#+0+*. Line key 4 gets 01/01:RNG DY 01. I'm stuck there. Tried line key 4 and 10 which gets me to 01/10:STA = 17 WITH the 7 flashing. I got 17 by hitting feature 4 at the station I want to ring which says 84=TEL 17. This system is getting pulled out next week but I really need this phone to ring until then.

Ring assignment is MB 4/01, in program mode press line key 4, type in 01 (brings you there after just pressing line key 4). The first two numbers are the telephone port. Type in the telephone port, (use MB 4/10 to find the port number of the telephone). press the line key 1 time for immediate ring. Each line key 1-8 = trunks 1-8. Press TRF to write the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back