Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

eIndex does create cross index with Affinity patient information syste

Status
Not open for further replies.

premswarna

IS-IT--Management
Aug 20, 2002
US
Hi,

I have implemented eGate-eIndex in a HealthCare enviroment. Quadramed's affinity is being used for Health care information system. From registration through billing, Affinity tracks every step in a patient's course of clinical care. More at "
eGate is used to build cross index for patients in every department such as billing, pharmacy, surgical etc.,

The problem is, when a new record is created at one of these (billing, pharmacy, surgical etc) in affinity, eGate -eIndex is not able to create a cross index. I haven't worked much with eIndex so Can some one help me to identify what is the real nature of the problem or what has to happen at eGate to verify that master record is created at eGate and cross index is created for corresponding patient record in other unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back