Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EFT Tab Missing in Payroll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsh8286

Technical User
Mar 4, 2010
CA
We recently upgraded a client from V6.0 to V6.1 (with PU1) to a new server. Everything appeared to be perfect except now the EFT tab in payroll is missing. Since Sage Payroll is still at V6.0 we obviously did not upgrade payroll. My first thought was that we did not copy over the EFT license file from the old server. If I assume correctly the EFT license file is EA60A.LIC. If that is correct then we did copy it over.

So is it just a matter of reinstalling V6.0 payroll even though V6.0 is already installed?

Thanks for any input.

Open Accpac and click Help, Licenses. Does EFT Direct Payroll 6.0A appear on the list?

Better still, do the above and then click License Manager, Licenses.
Do you see EFT Direct Payroll 6.0A on that list?

Thanks for the replies ettienne. I have emailed the client on the license listing as you posted.

Thanks again and will reply when I have an answer from the client.

Ettienne...confirmed that the EFT Payroll Direct is listed with the licenses.

So not sure why the tab is missing. With the said I will try to do a reinstall of Payroll (V6.0) to see what happens unless you have any other suggestions.

Thanks again.

It is simply the license file, did you see my second post?
If EFT does not show up under License Manager then the license file is the problem, not the payroll. You should rather delete the EA license file and reinstall EFT Direct for payroll.

Yes I saw it and I answered my own question as you have confirmed.

Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back