Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Effects don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark76

Programmer
Sep 3, 2002
AU
I am doing a video clip of some photos and I'm having trouble with the transitions. When I export it to a movie file, some of the transitions disappear or seem to not work as the photo will not display. It's the same transition right through.. I have tried using different transitions but the same thing kept happening.. But noticed it happens in the same place with the same photos everytime which lead me to believe it's something wrong with the photo but have no idea what it could be.. I have even tried deleting the photo and reimporting it but still no luck.

All the photos were scanned in the same way and imported into the project yet only certain photos won't display when I export to a movie file.. Is there a setting anywhere that will allow me to display the photos when I export the file to a movie.. Any help would be appreciated. All photos are Jpeg's..

Premiere has a problem with jpegs. I suggest you convert them to TIFFs and you'll likely have much better luck. Even BMPs are likely to work better than compressed JPEGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back