Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EEBG 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIDENT100

Technical User
Oct 1, 2003
NO
/ BC12 sp3 /
Case:
MD110 with public line and ELU32 networking to EEBG.
DID number in MD110 is sent to the route to EEBG. This work fine, but when IP-ext. on EEBG is calling out useing MD110 as transit node only main number is showing. I have traced (STUNI) and see that MD110 is not added the first 4 digit in the hole number. The trace also show that MD110 is sending National number.

To sum up:
Calling is working just fine.
Call outside from EEBG use MD110 as transit only main number is showing out.

MD110 have ROU=1 as public line this work fine for int.ext. RONDI:ROU=1,EXN0PU=0-1234;

EKS: Int. ext. 8888 in MD110 call out the trace show 12348888 as calling number and Type of Number:Unknown

EKS: Int.ext. 9999 in EEBG call out use MD110 as transit, trace show 9999 as calling number and Type of Number: National.
RONDI:ROU=1,EXNOPU=2-1234. When public telecom only see 4 digit they remove it and replace calling number with main number.

Why is not MD110 put RONDI in front???????
Can I set EEBG to use type of number=unknown????

Hi,

When you configure EEBG with netmanager:
- I know that in E1 isdn trunks you can choose, number plan as isdn,private and unknow, but in this case you don't have isdn trunks so,
- try to check in extension configuration, present number to network if it is unchecked

BR,
ET

I have found the problem:

There are 2 ways to do this:

1: Use Commom number in EEBG
2: Use ROAPI in MD110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back