Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing sequence diagram in visio

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsvora

Programmer
Nov 22, 2006
GB
I am using Microsoft Visio 2003 to define static classes with operations/methods and a sequence diagrams referring to these classes. The sequence diagram is almost done, but i realized that i missed one operation in middle of the diagram. When i try to move rest of the sequences down by selecting it as a block, all the operations in the block loose link with static diagrams. ( Methods which were referred to static classes as fun(), became fun, which means that now they no longer refer to static diagrams and any future changes would not be reflected in dynamic sequence diagrams automatically.)

The sequence diagrams have grown to A3 size paper and i have many of such diagrams which needs correction. Manually moving the operations one by one would involve lots of effort. Could someone kindly suggest a way to overcome this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back