Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing pictures of world maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicrjm

IS-IT--Management
May 13, 2005
US
Hi I'm an IT guy and need some help coming up with a solution on the design end. The president's assistant of my company wants the ability to edit and manipulate world maps. She is trying to accomplish the ability to edit the maps with landmarks, notes, and the ability to color cordinate the word maps. Currently, she is using powerpoint to edit the maps and I guess she downloaded some clip art for powerpoint to edit them. I'm having trouble thinking outside the box here. Does anyone have ideas to help me look in the right direction. Will I need to purchase Adobe Illustrator for here, if so, where do I get the clipart for the world maps?? Please help.

This will not be going on the web. I'm just looking for assistance in general from people that design. It's more to print out or send the picture in an email to co-workers.

How about Microsoft Paint? It's free and already on your computer if it's a PC. Just look in "Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back