Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing Or Deleting Disposition Code From Completed (Closed) Calls? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDIvancouver

Technical User
Aug 8, 2011
CA
I've done the Google thing using various combinations of my question and keywords and I've not been able to find the solution so I thank you all in advance for whatever assistance you can provide.

My company is using Symposium CCMM for outbound campaigns. A user incorrectly selected the DO NOT CALL disposition code at the end of a call and now we can't call the number again.

What is the process for editing or deleting a disposition code on a completed call? The goal is to remove the DO NOT CALL and tag the contact with the correct disposition code.

If you have the steps involved or a link to the resources for the same, it is appreciated.

Cheers.

Trevor Wilson,Call Centre Operations Analyst
Canadian Direct Insurance, Inc.

Not sure of the answer and no time to test today, but a couple of thoughts. In order of most likely to work/best result:

1. Open the customer in the agent desktop. I seem to remember there is a checkbox in the customer record that indicates do not call. This won't change the record in the campaign for historical purposes, but changes the customer to allow calls going forward. May need to add the call to the campaign again.
2. Try pulling the contact and then changing the disposition. You may be stuck unable to change the code if you require a call to enter a code (may have to modify campaign rule or create a new campaign with the alternate setting).

Good luck!

Thanks, effort1584.

Didn't see it in the Customer Details screen in the Agent Desktop but eventually found that the check mark to "unbar" the number from callouts is available when selecting EDIT, then PHONE NUMBER.

Looks like it's good go to now.

Cheers.

Trevor Wilson,Call Centre Operations Analyst
Canadian Direct Insurance, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back