Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing HTML

Status
Not open for further replies.

259west

Technical User
Mar 30, 2000
US
Hello,<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have my web page already on the web but I want to change some Images there, How do I do that. I hope to hear from you.<br><br>Thanks

just in case you know html just a little, all images(well most at least) are put in by &lt;img src=&quot;imagefilename.jpg&quot;...<br>I would think just by changing the image file, and upload the image to the same site, then you could change it, also if it has width's and heights, you might want to remove those, or update them with the new sizes(sizes helps make the image load faster on some browsers) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML,Visual InterDev 6, ASP(WebProgramming), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Make the changes to your web page on your computer, and then upload the new version to your server. Usually, they will automatically delete the older version.<br><br> <p>theEclipse<br><a href=mailto:eclipse_web@hotmail.com>eclipse_web@hotmail.com</a><br><a href=robacarp.webjump.com>robacarp.webjump.com</a><br>**-Trying to build a documentation of a Javascript DOM, crossbrowser, of course. E-mail me if you know of any little known events and/or methods, etc.

If you have those pages on your computer and make the changes on those and pages <br>ensure that you do not have the <b>entire file path</b> and i.e. <i>c:\myfolder\images\bla bla</i><br><br>only have it to the image if it is different folder keep it as <i>images\name of the image </i><br><br>and then use it <br><br>enjoy<br><br><A HREF="mailto:webmaster@tripmedia.com">webmaster@tripmedia.com</A>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back