Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing Footage in premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elin555

Technical User
Aug 4, 2006
US
Well I know very well that you can't edit footage that are compressed as DivX/XviD.

The thing is that I don't really wanna compress the footage into Huffyuv..The episodes turn into a massive size (6GB+).

I also don't like cutting up clips in VdubMod, and turning to huffyuv, its annoying and im not sure what clips I need unless I import the whole ep into premiere.

I wanted to know if there was another method of editing my footage in premiere instead of turning them into a huffyuv!

I forgot to mention that my friend taught me how to..by like opening the footage into Vdubmod via avisynth and then closing it. Then importing the footage into premiere, that worked but then the footage was all pixely. So I deleted DivX codec thinking it was that...And now my footage dont work in premiere no more, I tried doing that avi synth trick again but didnt work..

Sorry for the big post! Please help, I really want to begin my Anime Music Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back