Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Edit HTML of FP Shared Borders

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamstorch

Technical User
Jun 16, 2000
US
I would really like help with editing the html of shared borders in HTML, i know you must make changes to the file in the _borders directory, but there must be other adjustments that need to be made because it is not working the way it should, if anyone has any experience with this---please HELP

Maybe not what you want to hear but an .HTML doc is ASCII<br>and can be opened in Access using:<br><br>Open MyHtml.htm For Input as #1<br>Do while not EOF #1<br>' Get each line of the file<br>Loop<br><br>Then examine the lines to see what needs fixed<br><br>'Delete the file or rename it<br>kill MyHtml.htm <br><br>' Save the file back out<br>Open MyHtml.htm For Output as #1<br>Do while not EOF #1<br>' Save the updated info <br>Loop<br><br>This is crude, but if ALL else fails it works.<br>You need to know a little HTML also.<br>And its pretty fast too.<br>Then you can make the Page Exactly how you want it.<br> <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back