Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EDatabaseError message

Status
Not open for further replies.

avbnet

Programmer
Feb 5, 2003
TR
Hi,
I connect to Sql server database in my project and list all tables in a combobox.I aim to list records of chosen table in a grid.I managed to do this.But when i choose some tables from combobox, i encounter an EDatabaseError message saying like "A component named PK_CustomerCustomerDemo already exists.Process stopped...".What may be the reason for this.Thank you.

PK_CustomerCustomerDemo is part of the Northwind database. It is the primary key index of the CustomerCustomerDemo table. I don't know why your process would be attempting to create an additional object with that name. You may be inadvertently triggering some procedure that is trying to create it.

I would suggest posting again on the Microsoft: SQL Server forum. Someone there may be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back