Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 Unable to make conference calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AramHowe

Technical User
Dec 29, 2003
US
PBX Version: S8710 CM 2.2

Conference on Answer: 668xx

668xx is a DID number in PBX used as a EC500 feature-name-extension, I have a normal cell phone with no EC500 related software installed, and thus all functions are implemented through dialing the feature-name-extensions. There is no problem in utilization of the function like Active Appearance Select, Idle Appearance Select, however, I cannot make a conference call following the guide below, anyone who can help me out? Thanks in advance.

Conference on Answer
When there is one call present at the station, the FNE for conference-on-answer may be used
to conference in another party to the call.
If you call from your cell phone:
1. Dial the Conference on Answer FNE phone number.
2. You hear a dial tone.
3. Dial the destination number for the second party.
4. You hear a confirmation tone (if the destination is valid) or intercept tone otherwise.
5. When the destination answers, it will be automatically conferenced to the first call.
6. Repeat up to 4 more times to have 6 parties on the call. A party cannot be added until the
previous answered and joined the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back