Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 Doesn't Dial Cell Phone HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Vendor
Apr 5, 2007
US
I have enabled EC500 on a station and a cell phone when I call the telecommuting number I put in *67 26767 #1111# and I get a confirmation tone... I call 26767 but the cell phone never rings it just rings the desk phone.

Here is my station mapping information

Code:
change off-pbx-telephone station-mapping 26767                  Page   1 of   2
                  STATIONS WITH OFF-PBX TELEPHONE INTEGRATION

Station        Application Dial   CC  Phone Number      Trunk       Config
 Extension                  Prefix                       Selection   Set
 26767             EC500    99   - 1   7024xx1xxx         ars        1
                                 -
                                 -
                                 -
                                 -

I just set this up and I do not use a dial prefix and I have just the 7 digits under phone number for my cell as it is considered a local number...

that fixed it... but now, I can not call in remotely using Idle Line Select which is a must because my guys have to be able to login to their ACD Logins remotely from the cell phones

ok so I have fixed that issue by making the prefix 1 and putting the full 10 digit number in... it is still able to call... and I can now call the Idle Line Apperance # and have ACD Agents Login/Auto in/Aux Work.

close this thread problem solved above thanks.

If you have a minute Blight?

I have been using next linkage with a remote coverage path but read this thread and I thought i would give EC500 a shot. From what you have posted I have mine setup exactly like you do but it will not ring my cell.

Any ideas?

Thanks Mike.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Mikeydidit, Do you have exclusion on your phone? I know my EC500 did not work until I took exclusion off.

-Kirsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back