Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 activation from PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dphoneman

Technical User
Aug 3, 2006
US
Good Morning! How would one enable or disable EC500 from the PBX console?

Dial the feature access code and the extension number. I think that the station would need to have console permissions to be able to do this...

gblucas

Just add a soft button on your phone. Of course considering you've done the programming required to enable EC500.

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Thanks for the info. I just thought there was a way from sitting in front of the console. Any thoughts?

There is a feature access code assigned to the EC500 function. You can access this function from any station with console permissions, to activate or deactivate EC500 for any station. You simple dial the feature access code and the extension.

gblucas

I use IPsoftphone to log in as that person (in Avaya Digital Telephone mode), then control their telephone. You can change Sendallcalls or Cfwd as well as EC500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back