Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Easy -Toolbar in MS Word 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndiusMaximus

Technical User
Feb 3, 2004
AU
Hi All,
I'm using Adobe distiller 6.0 and have shortcut button in Excel and powerpoint to create PDF. I thought it would be as simple as clicking view toolbars PDFmaker 6.0 toolbar. Howevder it's not, does anyone know how to add the PDF maker toolbar in word.

Many thanks

If it is available in other MS Office programs, I cannot see why it is not available in Word. I assume you have tried right clicking on the end of an existing toolbar to see if there is a PDF maker icon/toolbar available? Perhaps the question might get more responses in a MS Word forum? If there isn't one on Tek-Tips, try Woody's Lounge. ( where I found this suggestion:

Add the .pdf maker template to my templates folder containing my WORD templates

I had a similar problem. The icon would not show up in Word 2003 on a Win XP Pro machine. I read on the adobe site that I needed to add-in the pdfmaker.dot file. Well, the pdfmaker.dot file was not installed with adobe acrobat for some reason. I had to copy it from another PC to this laptop and then use the Templates and Add-Ins in Word to add it in.

Sidney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back