Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

easy cd creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamais

Technical User
Sep 27, 2003
CA
Hi, my name is laurent,
I'm experiencing some trouble with the easy cd creator 5, like some others too as I saw. The windows installer keeping coming back because it cannot find the file ecdc5.msi and keep asking where to locate this file in the pc. (I can't find it myself). I would like to uninstall the roxio cd creator but it doesn't work with the add/remove program...
I must admit that it is really bothering cause it doesn't stop. Can someone give me a solution, please?
Thanks a lot (this kind of site is very nice and great for people like us, thanks for your efforts!)
laukutzner@hotmail.com

The ecdc5.msi file would be on the CD. If the system can't find it, maybe your installation disk is bad.

try copying the contents of the cd locally and running the install from there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back