Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E4102 EC=10 with Arcserve 2000 jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maleyj

MIS
Nov 24, 2001
US
Arcserve 2K sp4 on Win2k Sp3 using Dell PC132t library
I've been seeing an error in the activity log over the past couple of days that I have not been able to rid of. I have two jobs that run overnight backing-up about 3 terabytes of data from 36 servers. As each server is completed AS2K puts the message "Sending Disaster Recovery Information" into the event log and the next message is "E4102 Unable to open database (DATABASE=ASTPSDAT, EC=10)". I have followed the suggestions I found in other questions on the board for the E4102 error such as re-initilizing the database, loading AS on another machine then copy the database files over top of existing, but I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated.

HI,

Apply Sp5 on ARCserve 2000.
There was a interim fix that addressed this problem.

So it Shall be Written!
So it Shall be Done!!

Thanks, I'll give it a try this weekend. The weekend is the only time where backups are not running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back