Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E3D.FON

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug61

Technical User
Oct 28, 2001
US
Hi, I just installed Extreme 3D Vs. 2.0 and it won't load and it says "the user interface font file (E3D.FON), which is required to run Extreme 3D cannot be found. It installed it into the E3D2 Scripts folder but can't find it.
Do you need the Adobe Type Manager to use this as I also seem to have the same problem with Photoshop only PS will work without it. I tried putting the font into the fonts folder but it wouldn't work. I am running a PC 700MHZ computer with 768 megs of ram - I have a ton of fonts (and I mean a ton) so I don't know if that's a problem but I'm not sure how because it reads all my TTF's ok and I am able to put more in. Any help would GREATLY appreciated. Oh, also my font viewer stopped working in Windows. My Windows version is ME. Thanks, ladybug61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back