Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E3802 "Invalid File Header Signature" no restores

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgstudio

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
US
Hi, hope someone can help here, BrightStor v9 patch 2, no consistent restores, been on the phone w/ CA tech support for 2 very long phone calls now.(this has been going on since v.6.61, two years now) And now I'm in a desparate situation. Tried the other threads, restore by backup media and query. Trying to restore AutoCAD drawings, excel files, photoshop files, etc. no system files or anything....this is a clean install without registry clean out. Brand-new tape, brand-new drive. Seagate Hornet, Travan blah, blah blah.....please I need help from someone. Not a programmer, but know a fair amount....I have to get this stuff back! please......

Sorry one more thing WIN2K server running SP3....please help I have to get these files back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back