Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E12310 errors 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevehaz

Technical User
Jan 22, 2002
GB
Anyone else had these? Our service providers, who are a NICE partner, seem to be struggling to eliminate the cause. I would be grateful for any help anyone can give. We are using NICE Universe 8.8 with Avaya G3r v9 and Genesys TServer.

Thanks
Steve

Not inclined to name and shame here. I am really looking for anyone else who has experienced this problem. I can't believe that we are the first users to encounter it.

E12 = Voice recording failed.
310 = NiceCLS server received a failure while communicating with a NICE LOG Voice Logger, either a communication error or an error indication from the Logger.

Hows ya network performing?

Roamingkiwi. Thaks for the info. As it happens NICE Supervisor periodically reports loggers not responding. However this always clears when tested. All of the loggers and the cls are attached to the same network switch.

no probs steve ... have you checked your network cards are all set to the same settings such as 100BM full? Definately sounds like a network problem ... maybe try some new cables??? What's the traffic like on that switch? possibly some sort of virus type thingy broadcasting messages from one of the boxes??? Not much more I can help you with at this stage I think.

I will try to get ahold of the NICE error codes, all of them, and post here. There is a BOOK of them.

I agree, it's definitely a network issue. Either a dodgey network, too much network traffic, network not fast enough, dodgy network cabls etc etc etc

That error code is very specific in it's meaning - CLS failed to communicate with logger.

Thanks to all! In response to a steer from our service provider and the comments here, we have now set all of the loggers and the network ports to 100MB full duplex rather than auto. Alas, there has been no improvement. We have a similar set up at another site with none of these errors. Currently comparing all settings on the loggers to see if there is any difference. I will post the results.

Is there a way to post a PDF to the forum?

Please advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back