Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E121702 STATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleekelly

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
hELLO,
I use NICE 8.9 for recording, Avaya 8270/G650 for processing/gateway, Avaya AES as CTI.

I noticed that when i run a query i get E121702 in the status field, 0 in the logger field. When i try to play any of the calls i get the following response, "The selected call(s) are not on disk. Playback cannot be initialized.
What could be wrong?

Thanks

sleekelly,

is it passive voip logger? seems that it got no rtp stream for that call.
Exp012: Voice recording failed
1702 Specify that the logger poll returned "NO AUDIO

I actually defined the logger for Dynamic RTP sniffing. Everything has been fine under this definition before some days back. What could be wrong? Thanks

sleekelly,

dynamic rtp sniffing is passive voip, all right. seems to me that there's some misconfiguration and voip capture expects rtp packets from different ip address. the usual first step is to stop the logger software, kill d:\ntlogger\config\mascmap.ext file and start logger again. wait for whatever integration you're using to resolve extensions' ip addresses and see if the offending extension is being recorded again. if it's not, that would mean we need to dig deeper.

i have stopped and restarted the logger software but the situation is still the same. What can i do next? Thanks

sleekelly,

restarting is not enough, did you remove mascmap.ext file? see my previous post.

i deleted the file but after restarting the logger software, i realised the the mascmap.ext file is yet to be recreated.

sleekelly,

yes this file is recreated after startup, when logger connects to the cls and obtains the extension/ip address list. check if it's working as expected now.

Hi,
I came in this morning and noticed that the file is yet to be created. How come?

Hello DWalin and all,
We were able to resolve this issue. It turned out that the network region assigned to the IP Phones affected was altered.As a result the medpro card which NICE was configured to sniff voice packets from was not in view of the NICE loggers. As soon as the correct network region was reassigned to the phones. The anomaly was corrected.

Thanks all for your valuable contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back