Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E1 Q-sig to T1 Q-sig no MWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxadmin124

Programmer
Mar 16, 2008
US
Due to a hardware failure I had to replace my Dialogic boards. Went from E1 Q-sig to T1 Q-sig. Everything is functioning as should, however I can't seem to get my MWI to work... Any ideas???

On the VMSC, under PBXs are you set for G.711 mu-law (T1) or a-law (E1).

I am assuming that the dialogic boards have had the firmware updated to QTU versus QTE as well. And the VMSC are set for 23 ports versus 30, correct?

did you reassign the MWI port in the VMSC to port 23? What port is it on now ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Problem Solved... When the T1 card was installed, the MAS loaded an incorrect driver. It loaded the driver for the 2T1 instead of the driver for the 1T1. I removed the Dialogic driver and installed the driver that was on the MAS installation disk. Configured the card and started it an Pow!!! all the MWI's lit up like christmas trees... Thank you for the responses. I would have replied sooner however I was lost in Avaya land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back