Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

e-mailing documents created in dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat37

Technical User
Jan 7, 2002
US
I am trying to insert an html document (dreamweaver) into outlook express, but am having problems with the pictures. They do not seem to be there when I check the document by e-mailing to myself to check. Also parts of the template look different. What am I doing wrong?!! Thank you

Hi Kat,

If you could be a bit more specific it would be great. But I am going to post what I believe is the situation.

Unless the pictures are posted on the web - the link to the pictures will be pointing to someplace on your hardrive. You will need to upload the pictures to the web lets say to a directory called "Pictures" When you insert the picture - in the picture link instead of 123.gif you would put the full URL as it sits on the web - something like:
Give it a shot - hollar if it doesnt work.

**If you find my or other's posts helpful, please let us know by clicking the helpful link below this post.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back