Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E-Mail Recipients Using OWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle76

Technical User
Jan 8, 2004
GB
I'm just about to launch our Outlook Web Access 2003 system to our entire company, and having worked everything out by compiling a 100 page manual, I am left with just one piece of information missing!

In Outlook, our users can create subfolders under their Contacts folder and mark them "show this folder as an email address book". When they goto to compose an email and hit TO: they can select that addess book and pick their contacts from it.

In Outlook Web Access 2003 when they try to do the same, all they get is "Global Address List" and "Contacts". No sign of the contact folders they have requested to show as email address books.

Any ideas, or is this a limitation of OWA2003?

Maany thanks in advance.
Colin.

I have exactly the same problem on my OWA also, although if you notice when doing a 'search' while highlighting the 'Contacts' folder and select the 'Search Subfolders' tick box, this works!. Strange that it recognises your subfolders in search but not when creating a message!.

Would like the answer to this one also.

Marko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back