Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E-mail migrator OWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klausen

Technical User
Feb 8, 2007
DK
Hey guys,

I have a problem with Commvault E-mail migrator.
I can migrate mails no problem and I can rereive the using Outlook. But when I try to retreive mail using OWA, A username / password box pops up and no matter what I type I get an access denied.
There is no indication that the Commvault agents or server is getting contacted.
I can't find any errors in logfiles on eigther the front-end server or backend server..

Any one has any bright ideas??

Best regards

Klausen

Thanks for reply

I have installed and reinstalled the Web proxy

hhhmmm
So i'm assuming that the re-install didn't fix the problem...?

Does it make any difference what server you point the owa client to? What if you point owa to connect directly to the backend server?

Hi,
It doesn't matter wich server I try to connect to..

But when I try to retreive mail using OWA, A username / password box pops up and no matter what I type I get an access denied.

This error message is because the IIS permissions are set incorrectly.

There is no need to the exchange web proxy, the exchange web proxy is only used to relay HTTPS recall request from the full version of the outlook add-in.

Hi ARSponger0,

I guess this would be solved cause they have not setup the possibility to change password from OWA.

Klausen,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

I can help.

~ARS

Yes I'm still having this issue.

I would really apriciate some help.

/Klausen

Please open up Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager

Expand Web Sites, Expand Default Web Site, Select properties of Galaxy Virtual Site.

Select "Directory Security" Tab, Select Edit.

Please tell me what is select, on Authentication Methods page.

I'm going to be at the customer tomorrow.
But I guess u want to make sure that the Anonymous access is enablet, and that the user is the IUSR_(SERVERNAME)
??

Enable anonymous access, and Integrated should be selected.

If basic is selected please unselect basic...

Cool, I will check that tomorrow and give u some feedback.

THX alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back