Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

e-mail data from a form 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicCross

Programmer
Dec 4, 2001
GB
Another question

I would like to enter data to a form then send the data to an e-mail address automatically. The form is called booking with the following textboxes: txtdate,txtstart,txtfinish

I think the code should go in the before update event of the form. Read about docommand send object but not sure what code to use can some one please help

Many thanks

Ric

I do this at work where I notify associates that their back-up media has been received and recorded. Send me your email address and I will send you some code behind my form when I return to work on Wednesday, December 19.

bbush@charter.net Who takes 7 seconds to develop,
7 mins to document,
7 hours to test,
7 months to fix will always blame the clock. s-)

Thanks very much

If any one elses as any ideas that would be great as well
cheers

tried emailing you at bbush@charter.net but my mail keeps getting sent back as you email box seems fall

my e-mail address is
rick@soton.ac.uk

cheers

Rick,

Sent you the code today. Let me know if you need further explanation of its process. Who takes 7 seconds to develop,
7 mins to document,
7 hours to test,
7 months to fix will always blame the clock. s-)

Hi, I am still relatively new to the programming side of Access and I am attempting to build a training database which will hold hospital trainee details, hospital company details,query log, training log (ie. details of courses done), Visit log (follow up from training), Audit log etc.
Any advice on a table structure would be appreciated - I think I've got it going ok.....but reassurance would be great.....Also from looking at the 'Contacts' example you get with MS Access 2000 i want to be able to insert a email / hyperlink command button from the trainee detail page so you click on it and it opens Outlook with their email address already inserted. ???
any advice greatly appreciated.
damc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back