Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DynDNS on Cisco 837 with 32MB RAM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucinde

ISP
May 10, 2007
BE
Hello y'all,

I have a Cisco 837 with 32MB RAM. Since my ip address changes every 36 hours, I would really like to use dynDNS.
I checked on the internet and found out that IOS 12.3(8)YA supports this. The problem is that this IOS cannot be found anymore on the Cisco site :(
The "lowest" IOS that supports dynDNS requires 48MB RAM. I don't want to spend 200€ for 16MB extra.
Does anybody know how to enable DynDNS on my router? Is there a place where I can find older versions of the IOS?

Thanks

Hi Lucinde,

I can help you but, you'll need minimum 48MB in your router, that's all i got, sorry.

Anyway, let me know.

See you.

Hey,

Thanks for the offer, but I only have 32MB. I can also get the versions that require 48MB, but the versions that require only 32 cannot be found anymore on the Cisco site. That's why I took a shot here.

Thanks anyway.

Hi yemaya,

I managed to get a 837 with 48MB. I cannot access the Cisco site from home, can you contact me on marvin -at- dorks.be ?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back