Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dynamical row insert and result on another windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajaygupta

Programmer
Mar 24, 2003
IN
hi,

Need Help

I want to insert ROW using insert() function. on click event. it is woriking fne. I want to display all the row in the form in different window with a button once I click that (send) it all the data in form should go thru mail.

code-

<html>
<head>
<script language=&quot;Javascript&quot;>
var oRow,oCell;
var i,j;
var stock=new Array;
var heading=new Array;
var cname;

function del()
{
myt.deleteRow();
}

function ins()
{
oRow=myt.insertRow();
for (i=0;i<6;i++)
{
oCell=oRow.insertCell();
oCell.innerHTML=&quot;<tr><td><input type='text' size=10 ></td></tr>&quot;;
}

}

function show(){

abcd=window.open(&quot;&quot;,&quot;my_new_window&quot;,&quot;width=500,height=500,top=0,left=0&quot;);
abcd.document.writeln (document.myForm.stock.value);
}

function ok()
{
alert(&quot;Do you want to send this form - Click on Send&quot;);
}
</script>
</head>

<body>

<form name=&quot;myForm&quot; method=post>
Name of Distributor
<table border=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding =&quot;1&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; bgcolor=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot; id=&quot;myt&quot;>

<tr>
<th>Order No</th>
<th>Date</th>
<th>Product</th>
<th>Item</th>
<th>Requeried Date</th>
<th>Quantity</th>
</tr>
</table>
<input type=hidden name=&quot;form_index&quot; value=&quot;cname,sr,odate,rprd,rdate,qty&quot; >
<span>
<input type =&quot;button&quot; name=&quot;inst&quot; value=&quot;Insert Row&quot; onclick=ins()>
<input type =&quot;button&quot; name=&quot;Del&quot; value=&quot;Delete Row&quot; onclick=del()>
<input type =&quot;button&quot; name=&quot;Ok&quot; value=&quot;Confirm&quot; onclick=ok()></span><br><br>
<input type =&quot;button&quot; name=&quot;Ok1&quot; value=&quot;show&quot; onclick=show()><br><br>
<input type=submit value=&quot;send&quot; >
</form>

</body>
</html>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back