Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dynamic Text Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

yezleb

IS-IT--Management
Oct 2, 2001
US
I have a report that contains a few calculated fields based on a calculated paid-through date that is entered as the report is run from a query request. I have a text box next to the fields that I need to diplay one of three messages in. I need to populate the text box with "Paid In Full" if the first calculated result field is equal to a certain amount. I need to populate the same text box with two other options if the first calculated field is not equal to the amount and the second calculated field is less than (credit) or greater than zero (balance). I can not figure out how to populate the text box with the appropriate message using nested if then statements on the controls on the form for the field.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the reply. Just as I got the email notification I figured out my problem. It helps if you spell the controls correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back