Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dynamic screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajakumar10

Technical User
Feb 23, 2003
US
Hi,

I'm developing a dynamic CICS online screen where in I populate the values to the protected field in the screen from program by accessing DB2 table.
I have requirement to push the data to the screen and if the user updates then I have to update the values correspondingly in the DB2 table.
My query is
The input field has nearly 32 fields. Is there any way to identify which are the fields updated?
I assume we can use MDT. should I need to check all the 32 fields to check whether there were any changes to the field or there is any other easier way to find this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation..

Sadly, that is the easy way...

Steve

[small]"Every program can be reduced by one instruction, and every program has at least one bug. Therefore, any program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work." (Object::perlDesignPatterns)[/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back