Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DVX Plus system went bizerk after power failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

wweigel

Programmer
Mar 27, 2007
US
The company I work for has the DVX Plus infinite system for many years and just recently, they had a power failure and now the phones don't work the way they should. My main station (station 100) works to a point and I tried to recover co lines 1 & 2 through the flex 40 & flex 50 programming and it didn't accept it the way it should. When I lift up the handset of the 24 button unit, station 101 lights up on my phone and station 101 phone does not work at all. All I see when I plug that phone in is, "Version 1.2A" and it remains there but I took that same phone and plugged it into station 100, it works fine and after, "Version 1.2A" is displayed, it displays the station # it is assigned to along with date & time. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated so I can help my boss restore the phone service back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back