Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicating labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawilson

Technical User
Oct 10, 2000
US
I have created a Crystal report to print labels from an Oracle database. The format looks great and labels look fine with 40 labels printing per page. As you can imagine, it prints 40 different records/labels on a page. My question is, can you make crystal repeat a record/label 40 times on one page, then move on to the next record? I would like to set up a parameter to prompt the user to enter (for example) and item number, then have the report print a whole page of labels for that one item. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jamie Wilson

Hi Jamie,
the simplest way would be to change to mail label size back to a full A4 page, and simply duplicate the relevent fields onto the page 40 times!!

There may be a more clever way to do this but this will definitely achieve what you want.

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back