Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicated Charts using ReportViewer Control in ASP.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHolden

Programmer
May 28, 2002
GB
Hi,

I have a problem with some reports where charts get shown twice (sometimes more). It does not occur on all reports with charts. They all show okay in the Visual Studio design environment and if I view them directly on the report server, so it appears to be an issue with the .net report viewer control. I have tried several different browsers, inc, IE9, IE8, IE7, Netscape Navigator 9, FF 12.0, etc... and the problem occurs with them all. Also occurs on the Windows 7 development machine and Windows 2008 R2 production server.

I have tried a couple of things I found on the net, e.g. putting a tablix after the chart, using separate dataset for each chart, neither have had any effect.

I'm using:

Reporting Services 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2
Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server R2
Visual Studio 2008
.net 3.5 SP1

Although this is probably an ASP.net control issue, seems more sensible to post in the Reporting Services forum...

Any ideas gratefully received.

Regards, Graham

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back