Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate messages when forwarding to outside account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakpgu

Technical User
Aug 9, 2005
US
Hello:
--Newbie here with an Exchange question. How do I prevent duplicate messages from being forwarded to an external account? Our four BlackBerry users get duplicates of all messages forwarded from our Exchange server.
--Here's the setup: I created a contact for each of the BlackBerry users and set it as the Forward To address in ADUC. A copy of all incoming messages is then sent to the BlackBerry Webclient. From there, messages are pushed down to the user's handheld.
--I re-verfied the config on the contacts, the web client and the handhelds. Works fine other than the duplicates. We've had no other Exchange/BlackBerry issues other than the duplicates.
--We run Exchange 2k3 SP2 and don't use the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
--I'd be grateful for any suggestions. I didn't find much info at the MS site; BlackBerry tech support was less than helpful. Thanks in advance.
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back