Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate information on the top and bottom half of a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdFleeson

Technical User
Mar 12, 2003
US
I need to have a report that is like a customer order where the page is split in half. The bottom half needs to be an exact duplicate of the top half. This will be printing to a preprinted form so the fields have to stay in the exact place. The number of detail lines on each report can vary and there is potential that it will need to go to a second page. I am using Access 97. I do not have experience in actual program. I just build my reports using the report builder in Access.

I have so far tried making 2 reports and placing them as subreports into a 3rd report. This allows me to keep the format the same but if the data requires a second page, it does not print. Have also tried building this into 1 report but have not been successful.

Is there a way to do this and what step am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back