Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate emails from Groupwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

crycris

MIS
Mar 21, 2005
US
Our Groupwise 6.5 server was locked up so I had to reboot. When I restarted the server some email messages are repeatedly being sent out. I have two email messages in my mailbox alone that are constantly being resent. I have received about 50 or 60 of the same two messages in the past hour. Has anyone had this problem or have any suggestions as to what I can do to stop them? I have rebooted the server again and the repeats have slowed down but I am still getting them. I can get other email in but I am also getting these repeats. I am at a loss and right now I am hoping that what ever caused the problem just had these messages in que and they will run their course after a while. Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back