Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate Data Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsullivan

Technical User
Jun 21, 2001
US
I have a database with two tables: One contains Rep names and their personal info, the second contains center info ie: location, address, phone etc. The two tables are linked through the location field in a one(center) to many(reps) relationship. I need to create a report that lists all the information together. I tried using a simple query, but because there are numerous rep names to a location it is listing all the center information each time there is a rep name. What I need is the center info and the Rep names listed under it. I tried using a union query, but that caused the report to list all the rep names first and then all the center info, it didn't combine them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't see what it is. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance.

jsullivan,

Can you post the query/queries you have tried?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back