Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate Calendar Reminders in Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony98765

Technical User
Apr 16, 2011
US
I recently migrated to Outlook 2010 and copied (I do not recall exactly how I moved the calendar items, i believe I dragged them from an old calendar to the new one). Anyhow, I now open my Calendar and do not see duplicate calendar items. I can go to the list view and only see one entry for each item. However, the reminder window keeps popping up with duplicate reminders for each of my calendar entries. When I open them, the only different piece of information I can see is that when I click on the File tab to see the Current Folder for each of them, one of them says Calendar while the other one says Calendar1 for the Current Folder. When I am in the Calendar view, I only have the single Calendar (called Calendar) checked to view. I have tried to locate Calendar1 to open it or remove it, but I cannot seem to locate it. Any suggestions on how to remove the "Calendar1" calendar or items?

Have you tried the /cleanreminders switch on Outlook? Does it make any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back