Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DUN Error 751 I can find no docs!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mardawg

MIS
Jul 13, 1999
US
I am attempting to create vpn connections across dsl lines in order to connect a remote peer to peer to the home office. My server is a Small Business Server 4.5. My clients are Win98. I have configured both sides of the equation. I am receiving:

Error 751

The remote computer refused the VPN connection. Please try again latter. If this problem persists, check with your network administrator.

I have checked the access rights for my test account and it does have dial up permissions with no restrictions. I have looked in Tech Net and on the Microsoft web page and I am unable to find any documentation on this error. I am at a loss as to what this error is. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I am having the same error message with a different setup. Have you had any luck finding some documentation on this error code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back