Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTMF pincode for conferencebridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ79

Technical User
Dec 2, 2003
SE
Hi,

I got a couple of complaints that if people try to call to a conferencebridge and the pincode for this bridge is +/- 10 digits they won't get further then 6 digits. Is this a setting on my side? (Running BC12)

Don't think so, for the MD110 this is pure DTMF signalling and there are no restrictions for that...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I also am having problems with DTMF signaling when calling into a conference and the digits (pincode) are sometime dropped or digits are doubled. The display on phone set shows the proper digits were entered but the conference side doesn't receive the proper digits. BC-7 system

Hi.
I have the same problem trying to enter pincode to conferences hosted by AT&T. Other dial in conferences seems to work fine. Release: BC12, ISDN interface: TLU77.
Any news on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back