Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTMF issues with Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeskillet13

IS-IT--Management
Apr 3, 2012
US
Hi all. As stated I have a Call Pilot 150 v. 31.10.14.22 attached to a MICS with a PRI that seems to be experiencing issues with callers in the AA:

1. Not getting the exact extension they type in
2. Have dial by last name issues
3. Get random "Invalid Extension" messages

Since I have v. 3.1 software that I've read was this supposed to take care of these issues, are remaining issues because of cell phone prevalence when dialing in? If no new software is available, are these issues something I'm just going to have to deal with until I upgrade to a modern system? If there is an update to CP to fix this do I have to call a vendor to get it? I'm familiar with firmware updates and would prefer to do it myself if I know where to get the files.

I've also had our receptionist tell me that the Call Pilot has randomly called her house phone number on many occasions and (typically) played the Company Greeting for her when she picked up. She stated that she would also get other employees voice mail greetings (random) as well. Is it really possible for our system to dial out and do all this or do we have an HR issue here?

Thanks,
Anthony

There is a higher build of 3.1 then yours.

I suggest you call in a tech to upgrade it, they tend to carry the kit with them.
They can then check other parameters.

I Charge $150.00 flat rate to come and do it.

Maybe just do a reinstall from scratch to wipe out any corruption.(upgrade may wipe it out too depending where it is)
Export AA/CCR greetings if supported.

Most vendors will not support cell phone calls, if a land line works then the system works.

Might be PRI issue too.

Outta Ammo!

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back