Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTI Linx ATA Manual... 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcisar

IS-IT--Management
Sep 17, 2002
CA
Does anyone have a manual for a DTI Linx ATA floating around that I could grab from you?

Thanks,
>>>>> Mike <<<<<

I've got a pdf version at the office, but I will be out until Tuesday if you can wait that long. You should be able to download it from the manufacturer's website. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll email to you. Brian Cox
J & J Communications
brian@jandjcommunications.com

Hi Brian, no problem I'm in no rush for it... zap it to me when you're back (mcisar@starmania.net). Tried tracking it down on the web already, but the couple of links I did find died out at a &quot;domain for sale&quot; notice :-(

Cheers,
>>>>> Mike <<<<<

Would you guys be willing to share the Linx ATA manual with me also? I am responsible for phone system maintenance at my church, and I got a couple of these Linx ATA's and would like to have the specs, etc.

Thanks!
Dan Suda
Back Mountain Harvest Assembly
Trucksville, PA 18708

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back