Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTA300

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhananjayak

Technical User
Feb 22, 2006
DE
Dear,

We have a CS1000M in which we connected a T1 and E1 line. We are taken the clock reference from T1 link, and we added a new E1 PRI in another card. We are cont., getting the DTA300 errors and the link is getting down for every 30 mins. We checked with service providers they changed the cabling and cards in their side still the errors are there.
We configured one port as net another one as usr to check the hardware and cable's, we observed no errors billing up in the back to back connectivity. Please confirm.

Please confirm if I change the clock reference from T1 to E1 this will stop.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhananjay.

Please confirm if I change the clock reference from T1 to E1 this will stop.

no one can answer that.. i use my ld carrier as clock with my locals as backup.. but they are all on a commom clock.. your e1's are 2 meg your t1's are 1.4.. one of them is not going to like the clock pluse.. i'm sure some of the euro techs have had this problem but i don't use e1's.. have you tried the nortel tech site

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Not sure I understand your question.
You have a T-1 and an E-1 in the same switch.
What type of slips are you getting on the E-1?
Have you tried loopback tests??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back