Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DT900 ITK-32-LCGS-1 Compatibility w/ NEC SV9100 CP10 2

DoubleDizzle

Programmer
Jun 15, 2022
US
Hello,

A customer recently purchased a DT900 ITK-32-LCGS-1 from Ebay and requested that I assist in registering it to their SV9100 CP10.

I factory defaulted the phone and attempted to register it the way I register all other IP phones with no success.

Is this model of DT900 compatible with a CP10 on-premise system?

(Firmware is : NEC Std SIP 5.4.1.9)

Thank you for your input....

Yes they work but in retro/classic mode. You need to use the NEC firmware though, not Std SIP.

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your response.

Would you be able to provide or tell me the firmware version that would be required to register this phone to an on-premise system?

DT900 can be used on a CP10 but I dont think this 32 key is compatible for the SV9100, this is for the Univerge Blue. I'm certainly struggling finding any firmware for it.

3. COMPATIBILITY
DT900 N/I-SIP 2.5.3.0 is available on the DT900 terminals on the SV9100, SV9300 and SV9500 platforms.
Terminal Version
DT920 ITK-6D-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPE.tgz
DT920 ITK-6DG-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPE.tgz
DT920 ITK-12D-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPE.tgz
DT920 ITK-12DG-1P(BK(TEL) ITKISIPE.tgz
DT920 ITK-8LCX-1P(BK) TEL ITKISIPEC.tgz
DT920 ITK-32LCG-1P(BK) TEL ITKISIPEC.tgz
DT930 ITK-8TCGX-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPTC.tgz
DT930 ITK-32TCG-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPTC.tgz
DT930 ITK-24CG-1P(BK)TEL ITKISIPVC.tgz
DT930 ITK-24CG-1P(WH)TEL ITKISIPVC.tgz

I worked with another member here to convert the standard sip phone to NEC SIP with no luck. That also was a Univerge Blue phone. the issue was everytime we updated it to NEC SIP it converted itself back to UnivergeBlue firmware on the next boot.

We gave up and called it quits. The amount of time you spent working on the phone is not worth the money they saved.

Thank you all for your input.

I told the customer that the conversion attempt would be "Best Effort w/ No Guarantees"

I haven't heard anything back......🦗

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back